2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Planning Lead East Africa Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Planning Lead East Africa Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Planning Lead East Africa Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
BCS-Planning Lead East Africa Job Kenya at Unilever East Africa
Work Level 2A
Based in Nairobi
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Demand planning & forecasting activities
- Customer Service & Order delivery & issue resolution
- Communication to Customers & Customer projects
- S&OP agenda, Obsolete management, Innovation agenda
- SC Business partner for country teams
- Supporting & Execution of Change/Transformation agenda
- Be the key point of contact for resolving all business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- A Master’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or business administration
- At least 10 years prior experience in a similar role in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- FMCG background a MUST
- A proven track record in leadership
- Project management skills
- Business Strategy formulation and Change management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.