2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Warehousing Coordinator Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Warehousing Coordinator Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Warehousing Coordinator Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
BCS-Warehousing Coordinator Stores Job in Kenya at Unilever East Africa
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Manage and prioritise tasks and people within the team to ensure it functions effectively and efficiently each shift
- Organize daily activities in accordance with identified priority actions
- Ensure labour resources do not exceed the routed headcount and budget allocated
- Ensure stock on hand accuracy is maintained
- Efficient operation of the RORO’s (roll-on/roll off)
- Write and maintain work instructions, ensuring training is conducted with them and recorded appropriately
- Ensure material handovers and material issuing is conducted within the required timeframes
- Ensure outbound transport is used efficiently each shift
- Ensure inbound deliveries are received according to delivery schedules each shift
- Conduct root cause analysis as required
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Experience with SAP and the use of RF guns is required
- Strong time management skills
- Experience and with the ability to lead a team and work in a team.
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of receipt, stores, despatch, transportation and stock checking processes
- Knowledge and experience with OH & S procedures and TPM practices
- Experience of working within a warehouse is ideal
- Experience dealing with change
- Sound computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.