2018 KMTC New Job Vacancy Housekeeper & Cateress Kenya
Jan 2018 KMTC New Job Vacancy : Housekeeper & Cateress Kenya
Jan 2018 KMTC Current Vacancy : Housekeeper & Cateress Kenya
Jan 2018 KMTC Job Vacancy for Housekeeper & Cateress Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions tenable at various Campuses of the College:
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 6/ 2017
Housekeeper & Cateress Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of menus, their costing and food delivery;
- Supervision of cleanliness of catering and hostel facilities;
- Management of laundry facilities;
- Maintenance of linen, furniture and beddings;
- Keeping proper records of catering and hostel stores/inventory;
- Receipt, storage and issue of foodstuffs and sundries;
- Supervising and training staff working under him/her.
- Proper and efficient organization and management of meal planning, food production, preparation and delivery.
Qualifications for the Housekeeper & Cateress Job
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Successfully completed a Diploma course in Hotel Management / Institutional
- Management / Food production or its equivalent from a recognized institution and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to: THE DIRECTOR / CEO KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE P.O BOX 30195- 00100 NAIROBI So as to reach him not later than Friday 19th January 2018 Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to produce
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance or Compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax compliance certificate by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- A clean report from an approved credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates wiII be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.