2018 Oasis Healthcare Hospital Administrator Job in Siaya
March 2018 Oasis Healthcare Hospital Administrator Job Vacancy in Siaya Kenya
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Oasis Doctors Siaya Ltd is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancies.
Job Vacancy: Hospital Administrator
Job Location: Siaya
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing quality, improvement of process for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
- Guiding in setting operational standards in the hospital.
- Overseeing of the hospital budget
- The hospital Administrator is responsible to ensure that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure fiscal viability of the health facility
- Recruitment and retention of staff.
- Addressing doctors’ needs and ensuring patients’ quality medical care and well-being.
- Liaising with all Hospitals Stakeholders and Attending fund-raising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences..
- Being involved in press relation, public community affairs and grants management.
- Formulate policies for Boards’ approval, and implement approved policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Diploma / degree in Administration, Finance / Accounts or Human Resource or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 22nd March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 27th March, 2018 from 9am, in Siaya.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”