2018 Operations & Administration Coordinator Job in Kiserian
Job Vacancy: Operations and Administration Coordinator
Job Location: Kiserian, Kajiado County
Our client is a food processing company that produces healthy and tasty snacks to be distributed to key retail outlets.
They are looking for results-driven and reliable person who will be tasked with the following key roles; bookkeeping, Sales and Merchandising support, operations support and Office Administration.
- Coordinate all office operations such as monitoring and tracking costs, expenses as well as customer payments.
- Support the planning of the factory activities and the team
- Ensure policies and processes are adhered to
- Prepare invoices, quotations, reports and analyses for products sold.
- Maintain a simple bookkeeping process
- Manage the office and liaise with suppliers
- Perform any other duties as delegated by management
Qualifications and Skills
- At least (3) years experience in administration and book keeping position.
- Must have atleast a Diploma in business administration or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- You should be Flexible, Proactive, gives feedback and completes tasks on time.
- Should be a fast typist with proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, excel and outlook) (this is mandatory and will be tested)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Kiserian) and its environs will be highly considered.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, please fill the form on this link http://bit.ly/2EkQMHN once you submit the form, email us your updated CV (ONLY), quoting the job title (Operations and Administration Coordinator) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th March 2018.
Kindly DO NOT attach any other certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.