2018 Technology Institution Corporate Marketer Job in Kenya
Our client, an institution of technology seeks to recruit a corporate marketer to join their dedicated team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Perform and analyze customer research, market research, existing market conditions plus competitor information.
- Prepare profiles to focus on customer or client demographics inclusive of who they are as well as how to reach them.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience as corporate sales/marketer or similar role preferably in an IT institution.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Diploma or BSc/BA in marketing,
How to Apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Corporate sales and marketing’ on the subject line by 7th March 2018.
Do not attach any certificates.