2018 Tour Sales and Marketing Executive New Job in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Tour Sales and Marketing Executive
A reputable tours and travel company offering tours and safaris, air ticketing, airport transfers and car hire wishes to recruit a self- driven, and hardworking sales and marketing.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with both new and existing clients
- Cold calling prospective clients, booking meetings and making follow ups on clients
- Timely responding to emails, calls and customer enquiries
- With assistance from the office, developing quotations for clients, negotiating good prices, costs and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Advising clients on all possible options and recommending them to clients.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on existing offers and new rates in the market.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma or Degree in tours and tourism from a recognized institution
- At least three years’ experience in and some sales experience
- Sales experience a must
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience using Galileo shall be an added advantage
Salary: 20,000 plus commission.
Qualifies persons can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 7th February 2018.