Mar 2018 Tamarind Group Trainees New Job in Kenya
Mar 2018 Tamarind Group Trainees Career Opportunities in Kenya
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We are looking for recent graduates to join our TRAINING PROGRAM in various units within our organization for an experience that will help you set the foundation of your future in the hospitality industry.
The programs is designed for 6 months which combines practical experience and further technical training which is key for professional development.
Who are you?
Energetic, Vibrant, Self-starter, passionate and ready to grow?
Tamarind Group is seeking for trainees to cover the following areas:-
Role and Required Qualifications / Minimum Requirements
- Housekeepers – Certificate/ Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bartenders – Certificate/ Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Glass hands – Certificate/ Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Waiters – Certificate/ Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Human Resources – Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Accounts – B. Com degree or CPA 1 or CPA 2 and 3
- Information Technology – Information Technology Graduate
Are you interested in this trainee program and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your a detailed cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org