A Training Coordinator Job vacancy in Kenya Sep 2017
A Training Coordinator Career Recruitment in Kenya Sep 2017
Job vacancy: Training Coordinator Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Training Coordinator Today Work Kenya
A Training Coordinator.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job type: Full-Time
Applications are invited for qualified candidates to apply for the position of Training Coordinator and will report to
Roles for the Training Coordinator:
- Plan, direct and coordinate the training activities of the organization.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or to modify and improve existing ones.
- Formulate training policies and schedules, utilizing the knowledge of identified training needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructor performance.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Confers with management and supervisory personnel to identify training needs based on projected Production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Track credentialing of internal and external providers.
Training Coordinator Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 (four) years’ experience in Capacity Development.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification in Education, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- High intelligent quotient and speed learning.
- Hands on experience in training and building capacity.
- Experience in vocational training is an added advantage.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities constantly keeping abreast with latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
- Proven track record of successes.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your current salary and the expected salary.