Business Development Officers Job Nairobi Kenya Dec 2015
Insurance Business Development Officers Career recruitment Nairobi Kenya Dec 2015
Job vacancy: Business Development Officers Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy: Business Development Officers
Our client, an insurance brokerage firm in East Africa seeks to recruit a reliable, aggressive and goal oriented Business Development Officers in Nairobi
Key Role: Responsible for selling insurance policies i.e. insurance .i.e. property, automotive, Medical or other types of insurance
Package: Retainer plus commissions
Other Roles: Business Development Officers Job vacancy Kenya
- Sales and marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to existing and prospective customers.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
- Must Hold a Bachelors degree in a business field
- Insurance qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- MUST have at least 2 years’ experience in Insurance/Banc assurance
- Result driven with ability to work under pressure for challenging targets
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and sales technique
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
How to Apply: Business Development Officers Job vacancy Kenya
Kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘BDO Insurance’ on the subject line by 4th December, 2015.
Do not attach any certificates
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.