Business Development Officers Jobs vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2016 Business Development Officers career Recruitment Kenya
Job vacancy: Business Development Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Career vacancy: Business Development Officers
Our Client is currently recruiting Business Development Officers.
Key Responsibilities: Business Development Officers vacancy
- Conduct extensive market research to identify new product / product enhancement opportunities across the retail product portfolio that will provide a competitive edge for the company.
- Roll out/launch new products / markets.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure technology and information transfer to the retail sales staff.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of business plans by researching, analyzing and formulating strategies.
- Identify and vet partners for new products.
- Sales organization, planning and development of new product lines.
- Provide analysis reports and any other pertinent information as required by the Head of Department.
- Meeting product performance targets and ensuring BD activity translates to an increase in sales revenue.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- A business related degree
- Market knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Prospecting, research and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- IT proficiency.
- Self-driven individual who is results oriented.
To Apply: Business Development Officers vacancy
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org