Customer Relationship Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2017
Customer Relationship Manager Career Recruitment in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Customer Relationship Manager Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Reports To: Unit Manager
The successful Customer Relationship Manager will source new sales opportunities through attracting new clients and close sales to achieve quotas.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating needs, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer requests and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in events and conventions.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Preferably proven sales experience in real estate, insurance, banking industries.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Presentable and flexible (willing to work on weekends)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
KINDLY NOTE that this job is ONLY available to registered candidates, and if qualified and want to register send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Customer Relationship manager” on the subject line.