Feb 2018 Concrete Foreman Recent Job in Naivasha Kenya
Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position.
Job Vacancy: Concrete Foreman
Work Type: Full Time
Scope: Concrete Foreman Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Diploma holder in Building & Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience hands on experience on Concrete and Buildings construction. (Dam construction will be an additional advantage)
- CAD designs program experience (Auto CAD, Archi CAD, 3D)-should also have hands on experience on total station and other digital survey equipment.
- Preferably 30 years of age and above
- Team Player (Managerial course will be an added advantage)
Foreman Qualifications and Skills
- Overseeing the execution of the work including quality and production ensuring that the crew works to job specifications and follows the plans.
- Inspecting and measuring completed works.
- Attend daily briefings.
- Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers.
- Maintain construction site displines.
- Issue daily report including advance material request.
- Prepares look-ahead schedules, coordinating with project and site engineers and skilled workers to achieve a good accomplishment.
- Architectural & Structural detailing
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s stating their current and expected salary to us not later than 27th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application.
Email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org