Feb 2018 Crown Paints Business Systems Analyst in Kenya
Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced growing environment?
Do you have a talent where you can build trust and rapport in a competitive marketplace?
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our ICT Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Vacant Position: Business Systems Analyst
Reporting To: ICT Manager
Purpose: Solve organizational information problems and requirements by analysing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols
- Assist in the development, testing, and implementation of new and existing computerized business systems with a bias on SAP Business ONE.
- Test new systems, features and enhancements; develop and utilize test data in the Test Sandbox and evaluate and report on results.
- Developing customized reports per user requirements in related Business Systems.
- Assist and provide support to system users, answer user questions, explain system operation and requirements, and serve as a liaison between system users and 3rd party Support vendors in these areas. All new requirements to go through ICT Manager.
- Investigate software related issues affecting system performance, troubleshoot and prioritize these issues. Work closely with vendor and technology staff to correct hardware and software issues affecting the various computerized business systems.
- Continual License cost monitoring in terms of new license allocations and transformations based on usage (3 months) and requirements
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and user support materials and newsletters to assist system users; develop, organize and write user manuals, guides and other documentation.
- Develop and prepare training materials and provide support for system user training workshops; present new systems, features, and enhancements; provide one-on-one training as needed.
- SAP Upgrade Tests & Mini-project rollouts
- Ensure that Change Request Form is filled and signed off for all System Changes driven by Vendor or internal requestors
- Participate in related Business Systems Audit in conjunction with Internal Audit department & External Auditors
- Backup Restoration Testing of the mentioned systems to be done MONTHLY with sign-off
- Perform related duties as assigned by ICT Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related
- 3 Years working experience with SAP Business One & Reporting
- Experience Microsoft SQL Server, SuseLinux, SQL Studio
- Working knowledge of VMware NetAPP
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and ability to work well under pressure.
- Optimal organization skills with Microsoft Project & Visio competence.
- Great interpersonal skills, presentation acumen & cool under pressure
- Excellent work ethics and integrity.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before or by close of business on 9th February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.