Feb 2018 Head of Sales and Marketing Latest Job in Kenya
Feb 2018 Motorcycle Company Head of Sales and Marketing Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Head of Sales and Marketing – Automotive
Our client, a high-end motorcycle company in Kenya are looking for an organized and motivated Head of Sales to be responsible for planning and implanting sales, marketing, communication, PR strategies both short and long term targeted towards existing and new market segments.
The Head of Sales will also provide leadership and guidance to the Sales and Marketing team.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Possess at least Master’s Degree in business with a major in Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading a sales and marketing department in automotive industry
- Previous experience managing strategic and key network business partnership
- Experience in PR and Media relations in automotive industry
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales development, client focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 350,000 gross based on experience
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th March 2018