Feb 2018 Hillcrest International Schools New Jobs in Kenya
Hillcrest International Schools is a leading British Curriculum School located in Nairobi, Kenya, with an established status in the region’s educational sphere. It comprises three schools; Hillcrest Early Years, Hillcrest Preparatory and Hillcrest Secondary/Senior School.
Student Admissions begin from 18 months to 18 years.
Hillcrest is seeking to fill the following positions:
Hillcrest Early Years:
1. Full time class teacher
Hillcrest Preparatory School:
2. Full time French Subject teacher, with experience in preparing students for the Common Entrance exam. Experience in teaching Geography or PE will be a distinct advantage.
Hillcrest Secondary School:
3. Full time teacher – Spanish Subject Teacher, up to A Level.
4. Part-time BTEC teacher of Photography. Experience with Fine Art will be a distinct advantage.
5. Part-time BTEC teacher of Drama and Music
6. Full time School counsellor
- Applicants for teaching positions should have an undergraduate degree, teaching qualifications and experience at the appropriate level ¡n a British Curriculum School, and be registered with the Teachers’ Service Commission in Kenya. Please include your teaching philosophy as part of your application.
- The School Counsellor should be licenced in Kenya and experienced in a school environment.
How to Apply:
Send an application letter detailing your relevant experience and teaching philosophy together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including current and expected remuneration, names and contacts of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 09 March 2018.
Please visit www.hillcrest.ac.ke for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hillcrest International Schools ¡s committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; successful candidates will be subjected to thorough screening to ascertain suitability to work with children.