Feb 2018 KTDA Senior Risk Officer New Job in Kenya
Feb 2018 KTDA Senior Risk Officer Current Job in Kenya
Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd is a key player in the tea industry managing several subsidiary companies involved in the management of the small holder tea sub sector among others.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for a motivated and highly talented professional to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
Senior Risk Officer
Overall Purpose: Reporting to the Group Head Enterprise Risk Management, the successful candidate will assist in coordinating the Enterprise Risk Management program of the organisation and its subsidiaries by identifying and assessing Key Risks, implementing Business Continuity Programs and effecting Compliance.
- Assisting in identifying, analyzing and documenting risks ensuring that action-plans (mitigations) are in place and being implemented
- Assisting in preparing regular (quarterly) reports on status of risks including new risks
- Creating and implementing risk awareness programs throughout the organization
- Assisting in updating the Enterprise Risk Management framework and other policies, guidelines and/or procedures related to implementation of ERM across the organization
- Continuously research the risk environment (internal and external) to ensure proactive programs for managing risks are in place
- Undertaking risk ratings reviews and scenario planning
- Assisting in keeping an updated company-wide inventory of risk registers
- Establishing and monitor key risk indicators
- Analyzing transactions, internal reports and financial information for potential risks
- Advising on policies, procedures and control self-assessment tools in response to identified risks
- Providing training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
- Supervising and assisting the Risk Analysts and Compliance Officers in discharging their duties
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Group Head Enterprise Risk Management
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Enterprise Risk Management, Finance / Accounting or Economics, Statistics, Strategic Management, or related field
- Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered an added advantage
- Have a Certified Information Systems Auditor Qualification (CISA) or equivalent
- Have a professional certification/qualification in Enterprise Risk Management
- Be a member of a professional Risk Management Professional Body in good standing
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with two (2) in a supervisory role in Enterprise Risk
- Management in a large organization.
- Proficiency in governance, control and risk
- Excellent verbal, written communication and reporting writing skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 9th March 2018.