Feb 2018 Laundry Manager Latest Job in Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a highly qualified individual for the position of Laundry Manager.
Key Result Areas
- Customer service and sales management of all laundry customers;
- Forecast annual budget and works through budget approval process;
- Implement strategies for business growth as budgeted;
- Manage the laundry operations as well as administrative function;
- Management of the costs and expenses in the operation of the laundry;
- Handle Human Resource Development issues such as training, coaching and mentoring staff in liaison with Human Resources Department;
- Management of a strong equipment maintenance program which is vital for continuous success with plant production;
- Generate weekly reports e.g. Operating Reports, Key Indicators, Staffing Functions; Oversee regulatory compliance of the Laundry.
- At least 5 years of operations and management experience – preferably laundry operations with large-scale plants in management or commercial field preferred;
- Formal training in laundry technology;
- Knowledge of laundry equipment, institutional laundry wash processes, dry cleaning and laundry;
- Knowledge in garment finishing techniques and procedures;
- Post laundry training in Management/Business Administration is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of lean or Kaizen production methods;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 25th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the job title as the subject head