Feb 2018 Sales Manager New Job in Kenya (250K)
Job Vacancy: Agricultural Equipment Sales Manager
Our client, an International Company dealing with suppliers of agricultural equipment are looking for a Sales Manager professional to provide customers with solution based on the best value for money philosophy and guide through the process from proposal to delivery.
- Selling projects, products and services in post-harvest handling by implementing sales plans;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal and corporate networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Business development/sales, enquiry generation, new customer development
- Marketing activities-preparation of presentations, advertisements & catalogues
- other correspondence with customers
- Translate customers request into a clear technical and commercial quotation.
- Responsible for acquisition, defining special needs and expectations of clients and to transfer these into commercial offers.
- Guide pitches and rehearsals of presentations, negotiate, follow-up offers and cooperation proposals.
- Collect and analysing information around clients, prospects, competitors and trends in the market.
- Preparation of quotation/offers
- Tech no-commercial discussion with clients and follow-up
- Coordination with production department, collection of payment, after sales services
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering.
- Extensive experience dealing with technical sales specifically agricultural equipment and machineries.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects.
- Must have a successful track record as a pre-sales engineer and or sales.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good financial understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
Salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 250,000 gross plus other benefits
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 5th March 2018