General Manager Job vacancy Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Feb 2016 General Manager Career Recruitment Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Vacancy: General Manager Employment Tanzania 2016
Job Description: Today General Manager Work Dar Es Salaam
Our Client a fast growing Supplier of Point of Use water services for businesses in the region is looking to recruit a General Manager.
- Responsible for driving the overall business strategy and operations in Uganda.
- Oversees the hiring and development of the Uganda sales and technician team.
- Manage the overall sales process; sets appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Comfortable operating in a data-driven management structure with sound understanding.
- Ability to track and communicate critical sales measures.
- Ability to use up-to-date performance management tools and technology.
- Diagnose blockages and improve performance of the sales team.
- Ability to build company image by collaborating with customers, government and community.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by establishing personal networks.
- Benchmarking state-of-the- art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or related.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and general management.
- Proven track record in building, and directing a highly skilled and results- oriented sales force.
- A history of leadership roles in sales at fast growing B2B in the region.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Ability to partner with sales and other cross-functional organizations.
- Committed to personal responsibility, accountability and integrity.
- Drive to compete and win aggressively, fairly and ethically in the marketplace.
- Able to invent new and better ways to operate and satisfy customers.
- Keen sense of urgency and sensitivity to client demands.
Deadline: 30th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.