Head Of Credit Administration Job Recruitment Kenya 2017
Head Of Credit Administration Job at SBM Bank
Responsibilities for the Head Of Credit Administration Job
- Ensuring that all conditions precedent for credit facilities are in place and the necessary deferrals/waivers sought from Management Credit Committee, prior to signing off for disbursement of all credit facilities;
- Ensuring post disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions, assignment of rights, review expiry of credits, progress payment insurance etc
- Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
- Provide information to Finance Department to assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports to Central Bank of Kenya e.g. monthly reports etc
- Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and repor t to Executive Management/ Management Credit committee
- Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions, regulatory ratios / policies etc;
- Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
- Supervise the Credit Administration team to ensure adherence to good credit administration practices;
- Provide training for Business Units & coaching for Credit Risk Management staff on credit related topics
- Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non- performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action is taken in line with credit policy
- Responsible for collateral valuation, collateral monitoring and collateral reconciliation with original documents
Qualifications for the Head Of Credit Administration Job
- Degree in Business field preferably in Finance/Accounting) or a relevant professional qualification
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Seven (7) years, 3 years of which should have been in management position
- Knowledge of Central Bank’s regulatory requirements on lending and reporting
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft suite and also familiar with the Bank’s credit software
- Proactive problem solver with excellent credit and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Bank’s credit policies and procedures
- Good credit analysis skills.
- Excellent managerial and decision making skills
- Strong marketing/ business development acumen
- Strong administrative, communication and people managements kills,
- Strong ethical & professional values, autonomous & result oriented with a clear determination to succeed.
- Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, will supervise the maintenance of the entire documentation associated with all credit applications, credit support, control systems and other practices necessary to manage the outstanding risk assets of the Bank to normal repayment and to properly and effectively monitor credit risk.
- She/he will also design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures within the bank.
How To Apply
If you believe in taking new challenges with the right mindset and match the job profile, please send your application
letter with your C.V. to:
The Manager, Human Resources, SBM Bank (Kenya) Limited, Head Off ice, IPS Building, 6th Floor, Kimathi Street,
P.O. Box 34886-00160, Nairobi, Kenya or email to email@example.com.
All applications should be received by latest, Friday 30th June, 2017. Please visit our website www.sbmbank.co.ke,
for the respective job profiles.