ICRHK Head Driver Job vacancy in Mombasa, Kenya
ICRHK Head Driver Career Recruitment in Mombasa, Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Head Driver Employment Mombasa Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Head Driver Work Kenya
Vacancy: Head Driver
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
ICRHK invites applications for the position of a head driver to work in the Mombasa Office.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications;
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent
- A valid driving license for classes of vehicles you are allowed to drive, free from any current endorsement(s)
- Should be well versed and conversant with the roads and traffic patterns in Mombasa and its environs.
- Certificate of motor vehicle mechanic grade II is a must
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in vehicle driving and mechanics
- Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Able to work under pressure and a team player
Full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio date on the ICRH job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 23rd June 2017, 5pm.
Previous applicants need not to re-apply
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.