Jan 2017 AAR Insurance Sales Job Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2017 AAR Insurance Sales Employment Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2017 AAR Insurance Sales Career Opportunity in Kenya
AAR Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. The leading Insurance when it comes to Underwriting profit in Kenya meaning we are the fastest growing Insurance Company in the Kenyan Industry.
We have learned to adapt in this very dynamic society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 200,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa creating a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The AAR Insurance brand is well renowned and strong in the Insurance market. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Sales Consultants- NAIROBI
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales Consultants will ensure the revenue generation for the company as per assigned budgets through the generation of business within the unit.
Sales Consultants Job & Key Responsibilities
- Revenue generation as per assigned budgets.
- Daily prospecting of potential and new clients.
- Follow up on clients and attending meetings and presentations with clients
- Submitting weekly production reports
- Attending office meetings, trainings and activations.
- Timely transmission of all applications and payments received on behalf of AAR Insurance.
Qualifications for the Sales Consultant Job
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field.
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Added advantage to candidates with C.O.P (certificate of proficiency)
- A dynamic, passionate and motivated self-starter,
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills,
- An aggressive achiever with flair for success,
- An independent individual with initiative and self-drive,
- And a fast learner, strategic planner who possesses the ability to identify paced business opportunities in this
- fast environment,
How To Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV – listing three references
- Availability should you be offered the position;
This should be done not later than Friday 18th January 2017 to email@example.com