Jan 2017 Cooperative Bank Job Opening in Kenya
Jan 2017 Cooperative Bank Career Recruitment Relationship Manager (Eastern) in Kenya
Jan 2017 Cooperative Bank Current Employment Relationship Manager (Eastern) in Kenya
This is an opportunity for you to make your mark in the Cooperative Movement. You will not only expand your knowledge of the sector but also build for yourself a brand in this profession.
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience? Are you innovative and creative in how you reach out and build relationships? Are you sales driven and passionate about business development?
If yes, The Cooperative Bank of Kenya “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
Reporting to the Head Sacco Banking, the role holder will proactively manage Cooperative customers and grow business volumes by driving the Sacco Banking Proposition at the Eastern Region.
The Role holder will carry out deposit mobilization and also develop and oversee the execution of strategic account plans aimed at growing profitability through cross-selling the full range of Bank’s products and services.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for marketing and selling Bank products to Cooperative customers with a focus on growing business volumes, customer base growth, quality credit volumes and income.
- Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that will add to the Portfolio of customers and raise profitability.
- Offer advice to customers on best business practices as well as implement client account plans in order to optimize returns from each client.
- Develop and maintain regular structured customer contact through visits, followup and ensure action on issues derived from customer visits, ensure prompt resolution to all other customer issues/ complaints/ queries raised
- Attend [and participate where necessary] in customer Education Days and Annual General Meetings.
- Effectively and proactively manage the cost of funds by mobilizing deposits from Cooperatives customers
- Developing and implementing initiatives that bring down the cost of doing business within the department.
- Spearhead the development of products, solutions and services that are tailored to meet Cooperatives customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure quality credit appraisals that result in disbursements and ensure compliance to credit procedures and processes as well as all other business guidelines.
Skills, Competencies and Experience for the Relationship Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least 3 years’ experience in credit/relationship management role with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Cooperative movement.
- Must have worked in a team oriented environment and with good relationship management and business development skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication with the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate solid awareness in operational risk and quality while driving service excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
How to apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number RM/CBD/2017 by 18th January, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.