Jan 2017 Office Coordinator Job Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2017 Office Coordinator Employment Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2017 Office Coordinator Career Opportunity in Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the MD’s Office Coordinator & Expatriate Management position for one of our clients.
Responsible for management of the CEO’s office matters while conducting all administrative duties (Including Expat management) in order to ensure the smooth flow of work and activities within the office and promoting good relations with other Departmental Heads, Expats and external clients.
Office Coordinator Job Key Responsibilities
Effective and proactive office management
- Ensuring that all correspondence (both incoming and outgoing) are disseminated and processed effectively;
- Ensuring that In charge of effective dissemination of information and notices within the department and to other departmental heads;
- Handling incoming telephone calls/faxes and confidential matters;
- Liaison between Department and internal clients;
- Ordering of stationery for the department; and
- Supervision of office general outlook e.g. cleanliness, orderliness.
Handle visa, work permit requirements, benefits and Leave travel for expatriate staff
- Ensures that the required documentation is prepared in a timely manner and submitted to the immigration authorities and follow up to ensure that the visas/work permits are issued;
- Maintains optimal relationships with the relevant Government officials to help ensure that applications are approved;
- Ensure payments as per Expat benefit is effected in a timely manner e.g. school fees, rent, vacation tickets; and
- Ensure documentation for home travel is prepared and all necessary trackers are updated.
Document and Vendor payments preparation and follow up
- Processing of business travel applications and follow up for validation of same;
- Document and distribute minutes from meeting and follow up on action points from responsible parties;
- Present documents for CEO’s sign off as presented by respective parties within the company
- Enter payments to the system and follow up approvers and process until payment is made
Manage the CEO’s diary of appointments and meetings
- Handling and screening visitors;
- Book meetings appropriately and in agreement with the CEO;
- Usher in guests as per the CEO’s scheduled diary;
- Prepare accordingly for each meeting for the CEO by ensuring availability of accommodations and refreshments if required;
- Receive on behalf of CEO and disclose all gifts as received from vendors and external parties as per the code of conduct; and
- Ensure proper documentation for EC leave as requested and approved that their HR leave records are duly updated.
Company Events coordinator
- Follow up and brief CEO on scheduled events and projects as directed; and
- Sit in the events CFT committee to ensure all events meet minimum company standards.
Qualifications for the Office Coordinator Job
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a busy environment and in a similar position;
- Well versed in MS Computer packages i.e. Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint; and
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field.
Office Coordinator Job Skills Required
- High Degree of Integrity
- Capable of working under minimum supervision
- Hardworking, resilient and pro active
- Excellent communication – both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mature – able to engage Senior Management and VIP guests
- Good organizational skills.
- Willing to learn
- Good multi-tasking skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th January 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly marking “MD’s Office Coordinator” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted