Jan 2018 Talent Board Latest Job Vacancy in Kenya
Jan 2018 Talent Board Latest Job Vacancy for Residential Estate Manager Kenya
Jan 2018 Talent Board Current Vacancy for Residential Estate Manager Kenya
Jan 2018 Talent Board Job Vacancy for Residential Estate Manager Kenya
Our client is a gated community currently seeking to recruit a qualified residential estate manager to be responsible for majorly coordinating the management of service providers responsible for security, refuse collection, street lighting, lawns and gardening, general cleanliness and other matters touching on the residents of the estate.
Responsibilities for the Residential Estate Manager Job
- Reporting to the Management Committee (MC), the Manager’s overall responsibilities will be:
- Database Management – develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic database of all residents
- Receipts and Payments – service charge collection from residents and making payments to suppliers
- Debt collection – invoice and write demand letters to residents once the service charge payment falls due
- Budget and Financial Accounting – prepare annual budgets, monthly financial and management accounts. Analyze the financial statements to ensure accuracy and clear audit trail
- Coordination and Office Administration – supervise service providers contracted by the MC especially those charged with the responsibilities of security, lawn and gardening service and garbage collection
- Management of Committee Affairs – preparing MC meeting agenda, taking minutes, preparing quarterly bulletin to residents and ensuring effective follow-up and implementation of all MCs resolutions
- Rules and Regulations – support the MC in enforcing the rules and regulations of the estate
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MC to enhance the smooth running of estate affairs
Residential Estate Manager Job Qualification
- Relevant degree/diploma in Business Administration, Finance, sales marketing, Commerce, or any other real estate related field.
- Must have over 3 years’ experience working within the property/real estate environment with at least 1 year management or supervisory experience.
- Hands-on experience in operations, finance and sales including basic book keeping skills.
- Should be an enthusiastic team-player who is detail -oriented and action -focused.
- Positive attitude, ambitious and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal interaction required.
- Flexible and willing to work during weekends
How to Apply