Job in Western Kenya – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
Job Title: Automobile Facilitator
Location: Western Kenya
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Training and equipping the students with Automobile skills.
- Sourcing of employment and internship opportunities for students.
- Sourcing of guest lectures and organizing field visits and industry exposures for the students.
- Ensure students on internship fill their logbooks.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Accompany students when going for interviews.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to the program.
- Follow up with students both on internship and placement to support them and get feedback on their progress.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- At least One (1) year experience in Automobile
- Must have experience in two wheelers overhaul
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Networking skills a must.
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th February 2018.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.