Job Recruitment Finance Internships in Kenya Sept 2017
Job Opportunity Finance Internship Opportunities at BIMAS Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited a leading Microfinance institution in Kenya seeks toffer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector.
Interns for support functions ( head office only) in Finance, Data entry, Administration
These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity tbe trained in all areas of Credit operations.
Internship programs run for 3 (three) months) and are not compensated.
Qualifications for the Internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready tuse a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open tlearning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
For finance, Data entry and Administration (Head office only)
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates for internships should download the application form here http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers
And address their applications ton or before the 30th of September 2017;
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited