Job Vacancy Factory Manager in Kenya 2015
We are looking for a Factory Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
You will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
The successful candidate will have the key skills to develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output and product quality
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop factory staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to factory safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Proven working experience as a factory manager
- Working in BRIQUTTE factory is an added advantage
- Knowledge in ISO requirements
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Jobs@Platinum-outsourcinglogistics.com before close of business on 24th November, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.