Manager Credit Recovery Jobs Vacancy in Kenya June 2017
Manager Credit Recovery Job at SBM Bank
Responsibilities for the Manager Credit Recovery Job
- Ensure the Collections and Recovery team delivers end to end high performance, taking ownership of their respective areas of responsibility
Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Formulate and implement strategies for recovery of delinquent facilities in line with the collections policy and procedures
- Provide leadership to the recovery team and ensure that delinquent facilities are recovered or rehabilitated to performing status in line with the collections policy and procedures
- Manage and closely monitor the productivity of the recovery staff in line with set targets and performance agreements
- Coordinate the allocation of portfolios to external debt collectors and other service providers in recovery and ensure adherence to the terms and conditions of engagement
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed in liquidation of customer collaterals and guide the branches and the recovery agents on the recovery process
- Perform periodical review of the recovery policy and procedures
Qualifications for the Manager Credit Recovery Job
- Degree in the field of Finance & Banking, Accounting
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills, strong mathematics skills
- Knowledge of financial statements and cash flow analysis, industry/market credit research
- Good management skills with the ability to make decisions in tough circumstances
- Minimum of Seven (7) years experiences in banking, and four in a credit management function, specifically in the area of recoveries
Reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer, the job holder will be responsible for planning, coordinating and leading the recovery of delinquent loans in line with the Bank’s debt recovery policies and procedures.
How To Apply
If you believe in taking new challenges with the right mindset and match the job profile, please send your application
letter with your C.V. to:The Manager, Human Resources, SBM Bank (Kenya) Limited, Head Off ice, IPS Building, 6th Floor, Kimathi Street, P.O. Box 34886-00160, Nairobi, Kenya or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received by latest, Friday 30th June, 2017.