Manager Trade Finance Job Opportunity in Kenya June 2017
Manager Trade Finance Job at SBM Bank
Reporting to the Head of Centralized Operations and Alternate Channels, the holder will be responsible for ensuring that all the trade finance activities are conducted strictly with banking credit line granted to the customer, organizing, supervising and directing activities of bills processing, import and export financing, establishment of letters of credit and attend to customer inquiries.
Responsibilities for the Manager Trade Finance Job
- Participate in drawing up annual business development plans in trade and corporate finance and to implement these plans with support from the Head of Centralized Operations and Alternate Channels and Branches.
- Support structuring and processing trade finance transactions across a spectrum of sectors in liaison with the business teams and with support from the Head of Centralized Operations and Alternate Channels and Branches;
- In line with the above, liaise with the Banking Operations department to ensure that once approval is received,disbursement is done within the required timelines and that the portfolio is managed according to the terms of the agreement and to the client’s satisfaction, until expiry of the same;
- Deliver sound and efficient service in processing of trade finance transactions;
- Supporting the credit department with information to facilitate the credit process and the legal department in the facilitation of transaction documentation;
- Support review and pricing of trade finance transactions to ensure both profitability and competitiveness;
- Support the operations teams in attaining processing efficiency in the unit.
Qualifications for the Manager Trade Finance Job
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business related field from a recognized university;
- Must be a Diploma in Banking/Finance or CPA (K) holder.
- Impressive knowledge of trade finance products and infrastructure.
- Experience in structuring and implementing trade finance transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least five (7) years relevant experience in trade finance
How To Apply
If you believe in taking new challenges with the right mindset and match the job profile, please send your application letter with your C.V. to: The Manager, Human Resources, SBM Bank (Kenya) Limited, Head Off ice, IPS Building, 6th Floor, Kimathi Street,P.O. Box 34886-00160, Nairobi, Kenya or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received by latest, Friday 30th June, 2017.