March 2018 Furniture Sales Consultants New Jobs in Kenya
March 2018 Furniture Sales Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Kenya
Vacant Positions: Furniture Sales Consultants
We have a vacant position in the Sales and Marketing department targeting people who are passionate about interior design. The ideal candidate will liaise with customers to establish furniture solutions to meet the client needs.
Experience is secondary; we are looking more for passion in interiors, as well as energy and great attitude towards selling.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Receiving and welcoming guests upon arriving in our showroom ensuring they experience unmatched customer service experience.
- Learning and understanding client furniture needs in order to establish solutions (using appropriate computer aided drafting tools such as Archicad where need be) to ensure long-term business relationships.
- Presenting and discussing various furnishing product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Making telephone calls, emails, in- person visits and presentations to both existing and prospective clients.
- Identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales meetings, daily briefs, reports as well as implement action / proposing follow up plans.
- Marketing new sales, special events, participating in relevant furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Assisting customers in purchasing, financing, delivery and ultimate client satisfaction.
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs, workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing the company sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the sales manager as well as growing customer base with active and consistent customer scouting.
- Attending sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients/ with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales manager.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
Education: KSCE C+ and above. Bsc in Interior Design or higher Diploma in Interior Design or related.
Professional Experience: Up to 2 years.
Candidates with a certificate/Diploma in interior design or experience working in the furniture, interior design or real estate industry may have an added advantage.
Ability to use design tools such as Archicad, 3Dmax, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Personal attributes Passion for interior design.
- Good listener and excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner and Critical Thinker.
- Needs to be creative and imaginative.
- Good organizational skills.
- Exhibit both persuasive and negotiating skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and willing to do a lot of legwork at the grassroots level if required.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Completely trustworthy with company and customer resources.
- Great time management skills.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org “Furniture Sales Consultants” no later than 5.00pm, 20th March 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Furniture Elegance is an equal opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.