March 2018 HR Account Manager New Job in Kenya
March 2018 HR Account Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: HR Account Manager
The purpose of this position is to provide HR related functions to one of our clients.
This is an urgent position, and as such we would prefer a candidate who is currently unemployed.
Key Result Areas
- Manage all the HR related functions for our client. Specific roles include:
- Payroll management;
- Manage safety & health programmes;
- Handle discipline issues;
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive;
- Handle industrial relations;
- Allocating assignments to employees;
- Handle grievances;
- Reward Management;
- Training and Development; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management;
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a busy environment;
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; and
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before 15th March 2018.
Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “HR Account Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted