Marie Stopes Admin Assistant / Receptionist Job in Kenya
Marie Stopes Administration Assistant / Receptionist Career Recruitment in Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Administration Assistant Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Receptionist Work Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Administration Assistant / Receptionist position for our client Marie Stopes Kenya.
Support Office Management
- Reception and Office Management – answer telephone, greet visitors and suppliers, see to courier deliveries, and keep reception area neat and tidy. Ensure office is kept neat and tidy, including maintain and water plants and tidy kitchen, liaise with the stores keeper to keep storage areas neat and organised.
- Supervision of Office Assistants – Supervise the Office Assistants by formulating a check list and duty roaster which the Office Assistants sign after attending to the areas indicated in the checklist. The areas are toilets, kitchen, office floors, office desks, walls, curtains, windows, signposts e.t.c.
- Head Office Utilities – In liaison with the Care Assistants monitor utilities and prepare request for the utilities in case they have gotten to the re order level. Ensure proper record keeping/filing is maintained.
- Office Maintenance – liaise with the Admin Officer and P & D Officer to identify areas for repairs and maintenance and follow through on all maintenance requests to ensure completion.
- Security – Ensure that the night and day security follows MSK rules and regulations. This are ensuring that all staff and visitors sign in and out in the register provided, ensure that all MSK’s and visitors drivers sign in and out at all times. Additionally ensure that the movements of visitors in and out of the Support Office are correctly maintained and controlled. Guards should first call the Reception before any visitor is allowed to come.
- Contacts – maintain and update the list of Marie Stopes staff Kenya contacts, ensuring the list is always up to date.
- Administrative support to Accommodation Officer & P & D department – Incl. filing, photocopying, research, errands and general administrative support as required
Office Supplies Procurement
- Office supplies – Monitor usage rates and ensure continuity of sufficient supply for Support Office supplies, including stationary, kitchen supplies such as tea, coffee, milk and filtered water and other office supplies and report to P & D Administrator
- Servicing and replacement of equipment and furniture – In liaison with the P & D Admin Officer assist arranging for the servicing maintenance of office equipment and furniture as required.
Head Office Logistics and Travel Coordination
- Mail management- Receive the mails, enter their particulars in the register book and with the help of the Care Assistants distribute them to the respective recipients.
- Additional duties as necessary and directed
- Diploma in Business Management or related field
- Bachelor of business Management or related field will be an added advantage
- Tertiary certificate in business studies, office management or training in front office
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office administration in the Business or NGO sector is essential
- A high standard of written/spoken English
- Advanced computer skills, experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and ability to follow through tasks to completion
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before 27th June, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Administration Assistant/Receptionist”