Marketing & Business Development Manager Career Kenya
Jan 2016 Marketing & Business Development Manager Career Recruitment Kenya
Jobs Kenya One: Marketing & Business Dev Employment 2016
Job Description: Today Marketing & Business Dev Work Kenya
Career vacancy: Marketing & Business Development Manager.
Our Client is a medium sized PR firm.
We are seeking to recruit Marketing & Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a busy PR and Advertising agency, PR office or media house, and must have active interaction with the media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create marketing strategies and programs to with a bid to create awareness and subsequent increase of sales revenue.
- Oversee all the tendering processes of the company and ensure that the process is of impeccable integrity, flawless, compliant to relevant laws and cost effective.
- Manages all PR requests, business relationships and develop strategies in maintain the existing business accounts so that they remain health all year long
- Set targets for the sales team under SMART guidelines
- Support the corporate values amongst the business development unit staff
- Oversee and supervise all business development activities by offering technical advice and proactively leading the exercises internally and externally, organizing travel logistics and supporting administrative needs of participants.
- Oversees and participate in establishment of business objectives, developing budgets, and providing summaries of company marketing program performance
- Manages all aspects of seasonal campaigns for successful implementation. Includes, but not limited to, Advertising, Outdoor, Direct Mail, SMS/ Email Messaging, Website management, PR and Events.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs (ROI & measurements) and recommend opportunities for the future improvements
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university:
- Post graduate in PR or Corporate Communications is an added advantage.
- An MBA in marketing and strategic Management is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience at senior management level;
- Vast experience in a PR agency is an added advantage.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Great Commercial Acumen
- Excellent Business Communication Skills
- Awareness of procurement regulations in Kenya
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Impeccable Integrity
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria outlined above, please submit your application, a detailed CV, stating availability, current and expected remuneration to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.