Massive Recruitment of Call Center Interviewers June 2017
VoicesAfrica Massive Recruitment of Call Center Interviewers June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Call Centre Interviewers Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today VoicesAfrica Work Kenya
Job Title: Call Centre Interviewers
Employment type: Part time / Project Based
Reporting to: Client Service Executive
VoicesAfrica Panel is a market research panel and a survey provider to the market research industry.
We are looking for suitable candidates who match the below qualifications to be fully dedicated in making telephonic interviews to both local and international panels.
The Candidate MUST have;
- KCSE mean grade C plus
- Should be fresh graduate or form Four leaver
- A minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications
- Ability to learn detailed instructions quickly
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Always available on short notice and can work on weekends.
Experience: Must have worked as a Data collection Field interviewer, call Centre agent, Field Sales Force or Front office coordinator.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before Monday, 26 June 2017.