Microfinance Co. Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya 2017
International Microfinance Company Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Sales Executives Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Vacancies: Sales Executives
We are a leading international microfinance company with over 13 year’s presence in the Kenyan market. Our emergency loan products are best sellers in the market.
We are currently looking to recruit passionate, experienced, aggressive and self-confident individuals to champion our products.
- Drive demand for our Emergency Loan product portfolio
- Create market awareness of said product portfolio
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition as well as participating in analysis of competitors’ statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Aggressively push our Logbook Loans product
- Preferably Certificate/Diploma in business related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 1-2 years in Sales with proven record
- Previous sales experience of financial products will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- At least 25 years and above.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
NB: The positions are Commission based with attractive incentives and bonuses.
Successful applicants will be based in Nairobi
If you feel you are suited to the position kindly email your CV and Application letters to email@example.com