Personal Assistant Job vacancy in Kenya 2017
Personal Assistant Career Recruitment in Kenya Aug 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Personal Assistant Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Personal Assistant Work Kenya
Our client a fast growing Organization in providing professional compliance, company secretarial and corporate governance advisory services is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate MUST have 3 years working experience in a busy corporate environment.
- Assist in managing diary for the Company Secretary.
- Check deadlines, upcoming meetings, and incoming requests from clients and put preliminary work in play.
- Arrange meeting venues and set reminders for these meetings.
- Assisting the team members in amending and formatting documents in house style.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in a busy corporate environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
- Must have discretion and confidentiality
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 – 40,000/= (Approx. 300 – 400 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st Aug 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2wNxeHM
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***