Personal Assistant Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2017
Personal Assistant Career Recruitment in Kenya 2017
Job vacancy: Personal Assistant Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- At least two years’ experience in a vocational training institution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting Personal Assistant email subject to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.