Property manager Job vacancy in Kenya 2017
Property manager Career Recruitment in Kenya Sep 2017
Job vacancy: Property manager Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
We are looking for a property manager the right candidate will be tasked with managing existing properties, visiting the clients’ sites and tendering of new business and is expected to have the relevant skills to perform the job.
- Managing the current properties
- Ensuring that all tenants needs are meet,
- Paying all he utility bills
- Sourcing for more business
- gathering market and customer information;
- Experience in property management.
- Have excellent selling skills and a good sales record
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must be confident
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Be a go getter
- Be a good communicator and be able to work with minimum supervision
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (property manager) to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.