Refrigeration Technician New Job In Kenya 2017
Refrigeration Technician Job at Janta Kenya
Our client in a dairy industry in Nakuru is looking to recruit a refrigeration technician who is experienced in ammonia compressor/ refrigeration (ammonia)/ cooling towers and chillers.
Refrigeration Technician Job Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain the Ammonia System or a large refrigeration system to meet Production’s refrigeration requirements.
- Manage the safety of the refrigerators and air conditioners
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems.
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment.
- Trouble shooting, repair and overhaul of refrigeration systems.
- Performing root cause analysis on refrigeration equipment failures to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide technical direction on preventative maintenance for all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Trouble-shoot Air Conditioning equipment malfunctions, diagnose problems and perform maintenance on
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment.
Qualifications for the Refrigeration Technician Job
- Diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning from a recognized institution.
- Working experience of at least 5 years.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Great problem solving skills.
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and experience kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Refrigeration technician’ on the subject line before or on 27th September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.