Sales Coordinator Current Opportunity In Kenya Jan 2017
Sales Coordinator Career Recruitment In Kenya Jan 2017
Sales Coordinator Employment Vacancy In Kenya Jan 2017
Sales Coordinator Jobs In Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG is looking for a Sales Coordinator
Sales Coordinator, who will be responsible for providing the necessary support to the field sales team.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator Job
- Back office support to sales team – maintain records of pending order, managing delivery schedules with accuracy, sending required info to customers, co-ordinate accounts related queries, provide MIS reports to sales team.
- Prepare and maintain client database and general communication with client
- Manage important documents and communicate relevant information.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Secure business from both existing and new customers.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Review progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Assist in sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Identify shortcomings in operations and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Sales Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- 4 Years proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good computer skills, exposure in working on SAP would be of added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th DECEMBER 2016