Sept 2017 BA New Jobs Head of IT Infrastructure Nigeria
Head of IT Infrastructure Jobs at CBA
The Head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the overall data center hosting strategy these includes on premise, collocation and cloud; CBA group WAN/LAN, CBA group databases and storage, CBA servers and related Office automation and desktop/productivity tools.
The role will plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations that facilitate the stable operation of the bank’s IT infrastructure.Effective delivery of the objectives of the role will include maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas; network infrastructure, server infrastructure, databases, and telecommunications systems. In collaboration with external vendors and delivery partners, the Infrastructure Head will schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Head of IT Job Responsibilities
- Manage and set priorities for design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems including LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet, Databases, Backups and
other infrastructure related systems
- To provide management oversight for the Group Infrastructure Operations to ensure projects, incidents, problems, service requests and escalations are dealt
with according to defined set of policies, processes, procedures and SLA’s.
- Manage IT Infrastructure Service Agreements, Budgets and Supper Contracts.
- Effectiveness of integration of IT infrastructure strategy / blueprint with the bank’s business direction
- Effectiveness of the infrastructure security system (policy, controls and infrastructure) with regard to protection against exposure to and impact of risks associated with data
loss, corruption and/or unauthorized access
Qualifications for the Head of IT Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, a Master’s degree in Technology or Business related course is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications in IT e.g. ITIL, Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA, Unix/Linux
- Administration, Other relevant professional qualifications in IT field would be added advantage.
- Project Management certification and experience is preferred e.g. PRINCE2, PMP
- Eight years’ experience in data center infrastructure support in medium to large organizations.
- Five years in supervisory role.
- Working experience in a bank or other financial services organization would be added advantage.
- Management of Support Contracts and Third party support providers.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to Apply here
Closing Date: 19 Sep, 2017