Sept 2017 Center Manager New Job in KenyaSept 2017 Center Manager New Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Center Manager New Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Center Manager Current Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Center Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
On behalf of our client we seek to recruit an aggressive, result oriented Center Manager.
Salary: Kes 30,000
The Center Manager is responsible for embodying the Company’s principles and holding her/his team accountable to embody the Company’s principles to lead the general operations of the center.
The Center Manager is responsible for the successful operations and implementation of the Company’s principles to deliver best-in-class child development and childcare services for children 3 months of age to 4 years of age.
The Center Manger is also responsible with maximizing revenue to reach Company targets and owning the P&L of the childcare center to reach profit targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overall management and efficient running of the Company’s Center operations.
- Supervise the Program Coordinator in facilitating, planning and coordinating of the children’s educational programs and activities.
- Enforce the Company Policies & Procedures,
- Own reaching revenue and profitability Center targets through managing the P&L, driving sales, and maintaining enrollment.
- Lead Customer Communication and Satisfaction.
- Maintain Company’s quality standard levels for Staff Performance, Growth, and HR Issues.
- Enact Correctly Emergency Protocol and keep the Center Safe.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership – A Center Manager must demonstrate a sense of responsibility as the lives of little children literally depend on their expertise and decision-making skills. Managers must be able to take proactive measures to guide, protect and care for young children as well as train all staff to do the same.
- Management Ability – A Center Manager must be able to interact and motivate staff by understanding and implementing strategies. The Center Manager must have organization skills that enable them to manage their time well and efficiently. They must understand business fundamentals and the ability to engage their customer and make decisions.
- Communication Skills – How well a center manager communicates, verbally or written, with staff, parents and children sets the tone for the entire center. The Center Manager must be available to talk with parents and staff members about concerns or a child’s progress. Excellent communication skills help the manager cultivate positive relationships.
- Customer Service Excellence – A Center Manager must have strong presentation skills and the ability to upsell and promote the center and its benefits to the children and parents. The Center Manager should have a business development mindset, quick to identify opportunities and ability to convert at events.
- Higher education of or above Diploma level with a PASS grade (Certificate in hand)
- 3 years of experience working as a center Manager will be added advantage.
- Operations and HR skills (procurement, cost management, payments)
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Speak, read, and write fluent English
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day. Plenty of energy and patience.
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Center Manager ) to email@example.com on before, 16th September 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.