Sept 2017 New Job at ADEC Kenya Services EPZ
Sept 2017 New Job Round 2 and 3 Walk in Interviews for Business Process Associates at ADEC Kenya Services EPZ
Sept 2017 Job Employment Round 2 and 3 Walk in Interviews for Business Process Associates at ADEC Kenya Services EPZ
Sept 2017 Job Position Round 2 and 3 Walk in Interviews for Business Process Associates at ADEC Kenya Services EPZ
Job Title: Business Process Associate
Available Vacancy: 40 Vacancies
Starting Salary: KES 18,250
Job Description: A Business Process Associates will be required to work on data related projects
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- IT or Business related Bachelors / Diploma holder preferred
- Excellent Typing Speed of 30 – 50WPM
- Ability to work with detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a research and data analysis environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible to accommodate shift job including night shifts and must be ready to relocate to Kitengela, Athi River or Mlolongo.
- Previous BPO/KPO in a data related project a plus
Interviews will be conducted on Tuesday, September 12th 2017 and Thursday, September 14th 2017 from 9.00AM onwards. Please come dressed smartly for interview and carry copy of CV only.
For further clarification on direction:
Recruitment Contact Person: James – 0734 555 688
ADEC Office directions: Athiriver EPZ Drive, off Namanga road; turn-off to left opposite Kitengela Police station.
(Pick a matatu that goes to Kitengela alight at the final stage/bus stop=> Board a Boda Boda to the main gate of the EPZ => Ask for directions to Incubator one once at the EPZ Main Gate)
- Candidates has to report at EPZ Gates by 08:00 AM.
- Candidates has to register at ADEC Kenya offices from 08:00 am to 09:00 am
- Candidates who appeared for interview on 06th September 2017 need not apply again.
- First 200 registration will be attended too on a particular day.