Sept 2017 Sales Executive New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Sept 2017 Sales Executive (Motorbikes) New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Sept 2017 Sales Executive (Motorbikes) Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motor bikes and they are looking for an experienced and well organized Sales Executive.
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, tendering, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- At least a Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in the automotive industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a valid driving / riding license.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.