Soccer Trainer / Coach Jobs vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya 2017
Soccer Trainer / Coach Career Recruitment in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Soccer Trainer / Coach Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Vacancy: Soccer Trainer / Coach
Trainers are responsible for planning, organizing and delivering an appropriate range of sports programs and activities for individuals and teams.
They are to help individuals of all ages and abilities to develop skills and techniques, as they reach higher levels into becoming competitive players.
- Implement the appropriate training program for each level/age group.
- Full commitment in delivering all delegated tasks by Technical Manager.
- Present any suggestions to Technical Manager that can help implement and improve the training programs.
- Present monthly reports to Technical Manager on the technical status of players, as well as any challenges faced and possible recommendations.
- A degree in sports science, sports management, recreation or leisure studies, physiology or psychology may be beneficial.
- To become a qualified coach you must obtain the National Governing Bodies qualifications for the appropriate sporting discipline. These broadly correspond to National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) Levels.
- In addition to the NGB qualifications, relevant practical work experience is also essential. This can be gained via voluntary, part-time or paid employment as a coach, fitness instructor, recreation assistant or leisure or fitness centre attendant.
- A specialist postgraduate qualification (for example, an MSc in coaching studies) can be useful – although courses are often aimed at those with substantial coaching experience.
- Physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
KINDLY NOTE that this job is ONLY available to registered candidates, and if qualified and want to register send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Soccer Coach” on the subject line.