Squash Trainer / Coach Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2017
Squash Trainer / Coach Career Recruitment in Nairobi, Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Squash Trainer Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Squash Trainer / Coach Work Kenya
Trainers are responsible for planning, organizing and delivering an appropriate range of sports programs and activities for individuals and teams.
- Implement the appropriate training program for each level/age group.
- Full commitment in delivering all delegated tasks by Technical Manager.
- Present any suggestions to Technical Manager that can help implement and improve the training programs.
- Present monthly reports to Technical Manager on the technical status of players, as well as any challenges faced and possible recommendations.
- A degree in sports science, sports management, recreation or leisure studies, physiology or psychology may be beneficial.
- To become a qualified coach you must obtain the National Governing Bodies qualifications for the appropriate sporting discipline. These broadly correspond to National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) Levels.
- In addition to the NGB qualifications, relevant practical work experience is also essential. This can be gained via voluntary, part-time or paid employment as a coach, fitness instructor, recreation assistant or leisure or fitness centre attendant.
- A specialist postgraduate qualification (for example, an MSc in coaching studies) can be useful – although courses are often aimed at those with substantial coaching experience.
- Physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills