Start-up Company Sales Intern Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2017
Start-up Company Sales Intern Career Recruitment in Kenya June 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Sales Intern Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Sales Intern Work Kenya
Vacancy: Sales Intern
Client Summary: Our client is a start-up company in Kenya working with smallholder farmers to improve production and increase efficiency through the use of new modern technologies.
- Create demand and brand awareness by product promotion, demonstrations and trials;
- Coordinate and present at retail and grower meetings, and conduct on-farm product trials;
- Demonstrate the value of the clients product line versus conventional market products;
- Implement donor funded projects of the clients products and services within the Counties of Nairobi, Nyeri, Kericho, Kiambu Eldoret, Nakuru and Bomet;
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing customers, growers, retailers, crop consultants, and colleges/Universities;
- Support sales programs within assigned territory/accounts;
- Develop new prospects and interact with customers to increase sales of products in order to meet and exceed sales goals;
- Assure customer satisfaction and proper product knowledge;
- Monitor competitive activity and trends;
- Keep records and prepare reports on sales activities as required;
- Maintain continuing education on marketing techniques, products and services;
- Provide training to Greenhouses employees and customers as needed;
- Initiate trials that support marketing;
- Represent the client at local and regional meetings and trade shows;
- Research and respond to technical inquiries by consulting with internal and industry specialists in order to resolve any potential issues or question.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing;
- At least previous internship experience;
- Knowledge of DFID, USAID and UKAID reporting will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work with teams;
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2841”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2841 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 19th June 2017