2017 ICT Solutions Provider Finance Manager Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 ICT Solutions Provider Finance Manager Current Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 ICT Solutions Provider Finance Manager Current Vacancy in Nairobi
Our client, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Finance ManagerReporting to the Managing Director, this position will responsible for designing & implementing the key financial policies, procedures and systems required to help the company manage its financial operations.
Principal Accountabilities:1. Financial Management:
- Ensure sound financial management for the company in compliance with IFRS and Kenyan statutory requirements
- Manage monthly financial reporting, bank reconciliation, cash flow analysis and management, accounts/banking management, processing expense vouchers
- Ensure adherence to the financial policies, procedures and practices; ensure compliance with governmental contracts, supplier and other agreements;
- Work closely with the External auditors to facilitate annual audits; identify and coordinate audit process with the finance team.
2. Tax Management:
- Compliance with tax, legislative and statutory requirements for both the company and the employees.
- Prepare and submit tax returns (Income Tax, VAT and Withholding Tax)
- Monthly PAYE submissions, PAYE reconciliation (mid-year and annual).
- Ensure taxes are paid on time and go through ledgers to ensure tax is withheld where applicable.
3. Fixed Assets Management:
- Develop and maintain the property management database/inventory spreadsheet; update the database for each new purchase of equipment;
- Supervise quarterly inventories to reconcile database entries with physical counts of property within the office;
- Ensure fixed assets records and database are maintained in both hard and electronic copy
- Ensure all fixed assets are comprehensively insured at all times
4. Working Capital Management (Payables, Receivables, Stocks, Cash and Bank Balances)
- Ensure collection of 80% of debts from the allocated debtors on time
- Ensure timely submission of all monthly bills payments.
- Update receipt payments made by clients into the system on timely basis
- Ensure cash flow management practices by regulating debt, collecting debt and controlling credit.
- Ensure 100% compliance to company internal control procedures and follow the company credit policy in all financial transactions
- Safeguard company stocks and maintain necessary ledgers.
5. Procurement and Logistics:
- Supervise and ensure the consistency of procurement records management; create and comply with standard records file list for all procurement activities – Purchase Order Forms, receipt of goods and services (GRN forms)
- Manage supplies management process that ensures adequate stock of supplies to prevent stock-outs
- Oversee and guide the logistics team as per work plan.
- Degree in Finance or related course
- MBA in Finance, Accounting or Strategic Management is added advantage
- CPA (K)
- Over 5-7 years in a comparable role (preferably in the IT Industry)
- Experience in a retail environment
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Familiarity with Kenyan regulations and practices especially in finance & human resources
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Finance Manager by 26th October 2017, stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.